Ten, brown, wooden prisms all the same length but varying height and width from 1 centimeter to 10 centimeters (or one decimeter squared). The end faces represent the squares of the numbers one through ten. This material provides for further refinement of the ability to discriminate differences in size by providing a material which varies in only two dimensions. This provides:
1) Visual and muscular perception of dimension
2) Understanding of dimensions
3) Awareness of dimension leading to observation
4) Preparation for the mathematical mind
- Child learns the concept of stair pattern, ascending to descending.
- Dimension: 280 x 210 x 160 mm
- These are made of wood and are painted using Eco friendly paints.
- AR enabled for learning anytime, anywhere.