1. Set of 3 shapes base, 3 pegs and 6 wooden rings. Painted beautifully with non-toxic paints.
2. The game is to toss rings in the peg. Insert the coloured pegs to corresponding coloured base plate and place them at some distance.
3. While playing children identify the colours and shapes. It develops cognitive skill, gross motor co-ordination and eye hand co-ordination.
4. It also provides scope for role play and improves wrist movements.
Features and details:
- It’s made of wooden and painted with non-toxic paints. It consists of 3 base plate, 3 pieces of peg and 6 wooden ring ( painted in multicolour) .
- Wooden base edges are rounded smoothly and painted.
- Dimension- 120mm*120mm*120mm
- The game is curriculum based and helps children in their academic learning while developing cognitive skill, gross motor co-ordination and eye hand co-ordination.
- Great learning material for preschool kids.
Skills:1. Cognitive skill
2. Logical Thinking
3. Eye hand co-ordination
4. Tossing activity
5. Gross motor co-ordination