- Rhymes with actions
- Story telling with props
- General conversation and class interaction
- Flash cards recognition
- Show N Tell on various topics
- Action words
- Rhyming words ( to improve listening skills )
- Comparative pairing ( to differentiate between pairing and opposite )
- Phonics skills
- Second language Hindi or Kannada
- Scenic Picture Reading.
- 3,4,5 letters words
- Sight words
- Capital letters
- Small letters / cursive letters
- Three letters phonics words
- Dictation of spellings
- Hindi / Kannada Letters
- Read and Count – Oral counting – 1 to 100.
- Writing numbers from 1 to 100
- Matching with quantities
- Count and write
- Match the figures
- Count and tick/ circle / color the correct numbers etc.
- Joining dots / missing numbers
- Shapes 2D and 3D.
- Complete the pattern
- Zero activity (Purpose – To develop concept of Nos.)
- Addition, subtraction, tables and fractions
- Knowledge of environment, people, places,
- living – non living objects etc.
- Application of knowledge through worksheets.
- Learning about computers and it's applications.